We want to hear from you
Welcome to GreenLeaf Health Centre
GreenLeaf Health Centre is an exceptional hand care centre which takes care of your hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder problems. This specialized centre for hand is because of Dr. V. Venkataramana who is proficient in hand surgery and can take care of all hand and upper limb related pain syndromes, complex injuries, deformities and nerve problems etc. Our centre comprises of –
- Dedicated team which is skilled in hand speciality and can handle any hand emergency cases efficiently.
- Well-maintained hospitalization services for hand problems, gynaec and obstetric issues.
- Neat and clean ambience with the hospitalization facility.
Dr V Venkata Ramana
Dr. V Venkataramana is a renowned consultant hand surgeon at Care Hospitals, Hyderabad. He has the noble aspiration of establishing hand surgery subspeciality in orthopaedics, wrist injuries, small joint replacements and birth deformities are the domains where he wishes to work forward as they have limitless potential. With more than 20 years of experience in post MS (Ortho), the responsibilities that he has shouldered in his medical career speaks volumes about his success. His untiring and sincere efforts led to the initiation of the orthopaedic department at Care Hospital Nampally. Moreover, he is actively involved in its development
Career and Achievements
His medical career had a humble beginning completing his graduation and post-graduation from the Kurnool Medical College. He served as a senior resident at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. By virtue of expertise, dedication, and handwork he has successfully served as the consultant orthopaedic and hand surgeon for 12 years in CARE hospitals. From 2007 to 2011 he holds the prestigious position of honorary consultant orthopaedic and hand surgeon for tertiary level hospital South Central Railway hyderabad and at the NICE foundation for school health program.
He is among the esteemed medical professionals in hyderabad who has an FNB: 2 years National Board fellowship in hand surgery at Institute for research and rehabilitation for hand, an exclusive 100 bedded unit, Stanley medical college, Chennai.
• Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
• Member of Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand
• Member of shoulder and elbow society
• Member of Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of Indian,
• Member of Trauma Association,
• Member of Indian Arthroplasty Association,
• Member of arthroscopy society
Dr. V VenkataRamana is actively involved in preparing the future orthopaedics. As a faculty member in DNB orthopaedic training program for Care Hospital Hyderabad, he plays an active role in educating the next generation of medical professionals.
He is an expert in the management of special problems in hand and upper limb that includes:
• Fractures, dislocations and ligament injuries of digits
• Complex trauma of elbow and forearm
• Wrist disorders. -carpal fractures, carpal instabilities & distal radial fractures.
• Paediatric hand problems – fractures of the hand, wrist, forearm, and deformities of fingers
• Compression neuropathies.
• Nerve injuries and nerve palsies.
• Flexor and Extensor Tendon injuries & tendon reconstructions
• Paralytic & cerebral palsy hand.
• Acute & Chronic infections of the hand
• Post-traumatic deformities and contractures of hand and upper limb
• Bone and soft tissue tumours.
• Surgical management of Rheumatoid Hand
• Bone and soft tissue reconstructions by micro surgical techniques
• Arthroplasty & Arthrodesis of small joints, wrist, and elbow
Arthroscopy of Wrist & Elbow
Dr. V Venkata Ramana’s specializes in Arthroscopy for the examination and treatment of intraarticular abnormalities under magnified and bright conditions. It also includes
- Assessment of various interroseous ligament injuries of wrist
- Pathological assessment on the ulnar side of the wrist pain
- Identifying injuries of the triangular fibrocartilage complex
- Assessment and management of radius and scaphoid fracture of the wrist
- Detection of Chondral defects of both radio carpal and midcarpal joint
- Diagnostic arthroscopy of wrist and elbow
- He has in his disposition a comprehensive setup that includes small joint instrumentation and large joint instrumentation.
As a consultant orthopaedic surgeon
Earlier Dr. V Venkataramana used to manage advanced Orthopaedic trauma like pelvic fractures, acetabular fractures and complex injuries of both upper and lower limbs apart from management regular fractures.